In this short series, I thought we could tackle some verbs that have an irregular yo form in the present tense. In laymen’s terms, when you want to say “I [do something]” with these verbs, they will change a little funny.
Enjoy! And leave any questions or comments below!
Helpful graphic (click to enlarge):
- Present Tense – Regular -ER verbs
- ♫ Present Tense ER endings SONG! ♫!
- Present Tense – tener
- Present Tense: Regular -IR verbs
- ♫ Present Tense IR endings SONG! ♫!
- Present Tense – Decir
- Present Tense – (E-IE) Stem-changing verbs
- Present Tense – (O-UE) Stem-changing verbs
- Present Tense – (E-I) Stem-changing verbs
- Present Tense – Hacer