Posted by Señor Jordan on Nov 13, 2014 in -AR
, irregular yo form
, present subjunctive
, year 3
¡Hola! In this series, we’re going to be learning how to change most verbs into the Present Subjunctive and get a little bit of practice out of it!
Leave any questions or comments below!
Practice 1 video:
Get the worksheet mentioned in the video (click here).
*At 1:12 of the video, sacas should read “sacamos”.
Practice 2 video:
Practice 3 video:
- Introduction to the Present Subjunctive
- Present Subjunctive – WEIRDOS summary
- W for Wishes, Desires & Imperatives
- E for Emotions & Feelings
- I for Impersonal Observations
- R for Recommendations & Requests
- D for Doubt, Denial & Disbelief