Posted by Señor Jordan on Aug 22, 2015 in -AR
, indirect objects
, irregular yo form
, present subjunctive
In this lesson, we’re going to go over the D in WEIRDOS, which stands for Doubt, Denial & Disbelief. So check out the video and practice afterwards to check your understanding!
Leave any questions or comments below!
Practice 1: (in context)
Miguel’s story continues.
Translate the sentences into Spanish.
- Introduction to the Present Subjunctive
- Present Subjunctive – WEIRDOS summary
- Forming the Present Subjunctive
- W in WEIRDOS – Wishes, desires and imperatives
- E in WEIRDOS – Emotions & Feelings
- I in WEIRDOS – Impersonal Observations
- R in WEIRDOS – Recommendations & Requests
- O in WEIRDOS – Ojalá