Posted by Señor Jordan on Sep 20, 2014 in -AR
, present subjunctive
, year 3
A lot of people have been requesting a series on the subjunctive! So here is the intro to the series. In this I go over a concept that kind of blew my mind when I heard it from a college professor.
Leave any questions or comments below!
¡Gracias por mirar!
- Present Subjunctive – WEIRDOS summary
- Forming the Present Subjunctive
- W for Wishes, Desires & Imperatives
- E for Emotions & Feelings
- I for Impersonal Observations
- R for Recommendations & Requests
- D for Doubt, Denial & Disbelief