Posted by Señor Jordan on Sep 20, 2014 in -AR
, present subjunctive
, year 3
If you’ve already watched the introduction to the present subjunctive, here is a video that summarizes a helpful acronym: WEIRDOS.
This acronym is used by Spanish teachers to explain many of the uses of the present subjunctive in Spanish.
Leave any questions or comments below!
¡Gracias por mirar!
- Introduction to the Present Subjunctive
- Forming the Present Subjunctive
- W for Wishes, Desires & Imperatives
- E for Emotions & Feelings
- I for Impersonal Observations
- R for Recommendations & Requests
- D for Doubt, Denial & Disbelief