Señor Jordan's Spanish Videos » Blog Archive » 01-013 – ¿Cómo eres? – Describing your personality (part 2)

01-013 – ¿Cómo eres? – Describing your personality (part 2)

Posted by Señor Jordan on Sep 24, 2008 in basics, conjugation, grammar, year 1 |

This lesson builds off of what we went over in the previous video as well as adds the concept of agreement. Basically, if I am describing a male, I have to make sure my adjective also is the male form.  If I am describing a female, I have to change the adjective to the female form.  Watch the video and it will (hopefully) make more sense! :-)

Hope it was helpful.  Please leave comments, questions or suggestions if you so desire.

—————————–
Related video(s):

1. ¿Cómo eres? – Describing your personality
  2. Descripciones fisicas
  3. Present Tense: Ser + descriptions and physical characteristics

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

ann pilackas
Sep 24, 2008 at 5:49 pm

¡como te gustan esas manzanas! you are too much…..what’s your email We still talk about you here!
Ann Pilackas

fernando pabon
Oct 5, 2008 at 7:17 pm

Excelentes videos…..Pienso que si pudieran verse personas o imagines haciendo las acciones seria mas llamativo…..sin embargo los videos estan muy buenos…..

srjordan
Oct 5, 2008 at 7:47 pm

Gracias por su comentario, Fernando. Estoy de acuerdo por completo. Si yo no tuviera trabajo de tiempo completo siempre, claro que lo haría mucho mejor pero se me hace difícil con tan poquito tiempo. ;-)

mark schaumann
Jan 4, 2009 at 9:06 pm

Muchas gracias! Yo estoy aprendiendo mucho

Liz
Mar 19, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Me gusta esta video. Tu eres un hombre muy gracioso!

Shelley Davis
Mar 10, 2010 at 5:25 pm

I loved it when you talked as a girl! Eres gracioso!

ami
Jun 27, 2010 at 12:14 am

I love ur vids I think ur kind of funny especially in the one when u say I ardvark u lol

Svetlana
Jul 17, 2010 at 12:07 pm

Hola Jordan)
Me gusta mucho your videos!!! Eres muy artístico!!! You´re a gifted teacher. Your lessons are very helpful, interesting and very easy to learn))) You’re amazing really!!!!
I’m sure after your lessons I’ll speak spanish without any problems and very soon)))
Muchas gracias for your hard work!!!
Best wishes

wei
Sep 20, 2010 at 11:06 pm

tnx senior jordan…very helpful

Brentinbc
Jun 19, 2011 at 11:33 am

Muchas gracias Senor Jordan.
You videos continue to amuse and educate.
Whenever I am having trouble grasping a concept in another Spanish Language teaching site – even the amazing Rosetta Stone – I ALWAYS come here and end up “getting it”.
Great work!
Hasta luego

Amanda
Jan 25, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Muchas Gracias! You are a amazing teacher!!!

dante
Apr 19, 2012 at 6:21 am

hey my class loves you they want to say hi

Glen
May 2, 2012 at 3:02 pm

Hi, I have watched only a few or your videos and find them very very good for me, as I am a complete novice at the spanish language (learning since September 2011) on the .net only, but, maybe, for the sake of a few extra seconds “vosotros” maybe could have ben included in the verb conjugations (because most europeans I know only intend going to Spain!). Also, speaking a touch slower in your native language would be helpful, because I’m sure not only me misses some of your dialogue when you are in full flow. An american accent is hard to follow for me as an engish guy when you are at full pace. Saying all that I still appreciate the time and effort that you have put in to doing what you do, and think it will be invaluable to me, and I will go through all your vids’ in order, eventualy, I hope. Finaly Mr Jordan, people like you are a credit to society and keep my faith in humanity. People like you make me tick mate. Best wishes from Glen, Manchester, England.

Glen
May 2, 2012 at 3:10 pm

Hi, I have watched only a few or your videos and find them very very good for me, as I am a complete novice at the spanish language (learning since September 2011) on the .net only, but, maybe, for the sake of a few extra seconds “vosotros” maybe could have been included in the verb conjugations (because most europeans I know only intend going to Spain!). Also, speaking a touch slower in your native language would be helpful, because I’m sure not only me misses some of your dialogue when you are in full flow. An american accent is hard to follow for me as an engish guy when you are at full pace. Saying all that I still appreciate the time and effort that you have put in to doing what you do, and think it will be invaluable to me, and I will go through all your vids’ in order, eventualy, I hope. Finaly Mr Jordan, people like you are a credit to society and keep my faith in humanity. People like you make me tick mate. Best wishes from Glen, Manchester, England.

lailja
Dec 21, 2012 at 5:15 pm

yo tambien me gustaria si hablaras mas despacio de vez en cuando. como puedo subscribirme a recibir noticias de tus videos?

Zara Chiron
May 11, 2013 at 2:22 am

Lol I love your humour Senor Jordan. Thanks so much for these great videos!

Diane Bell
Aug 16, 2013 at 11:46 am

Your videos are wonderful, thank you for taking the time to make them!