Señor Jordan's Spanish Videos » Blog Archive » Present Tense – Gustar (all forms) + activities

Present Tense – Gustar (all forms) + activities

Posted by Señor Jordan on Jun 12, 2012 in -AR, conjugation, grammar, present, verbs, vocabulary, year 1 |

Hola.  It’s been awhile but I hope you’re still finding these videos helpful.  So far we’ve learned how to say “I like” (me gusta) and “You like” (te gusta) in Spanish.  But now it’s time to learn how to talk about other people’s likes and dislikes. Enjoy!

Feel free to add any questions or comments.  Or practice your own sentences with gustar.

Additional help: (click on pictures for bigger versions)

amable – nice, kind
chistoso – funny
con – with
cortar el pasto – to cut the grass
cuando – when
diferente – different
el parque – the park
el queso – cheese
en – in, on, at
eres – you are
hace calor – it’s hot (outside)
ir al cine – to go to the movies
ir al parque de diversiones – to go to the amusement park
jugar al ajedrez – to play chess
jugar a las damas – to play checkers
jugar a las cartas – to play cards
jugar al básquetbol – to play basketball
jugar al béisbol – to play baseball
*jugar al fútbol – to play soccer
jugar al fútbol americano – to play(american) football
jugar al golf – to play golf
jugar al tenis – to play tennis
jugar al voleibol – to play volleyball
jugar videojuegos – to play videogames
la bicicleta – the bicycle
la manzana – the apple
las camisas – shirts
las chicas – girls
las hamburguesas – hamburgers
las muchachas – the girls
las películas de comedia – funny movies
las verduras – vegetables
llueve – it rains
los amigos – friends
mucho – a lot
muy – very
pero – but
¿por qué? – why
porque – because
quién – who
rubio – blond haired
su(s) – his / her /their / your

*I understand that almost everywhere else in the world except for in the United States, the sport is called “football.”

Related videos:

1.  Me gusta (parte 1)
  2. Me gusta (parte 2)
  3. Vocabulario – las frutas & gustar

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

M. Bamerni
Jun 13, 2012 at 10:00 am

Yes, sir it’s been awhile, we really miss your tutorials they are very helpful. Its good to hear from you again. thanks for the new video.

M. Bamerni
Jun 13, 2012 at 10:07 am

by the way, when I convert your videos to mp3 I don’t very good quality voice I think if you use a separate device to record the voice then add it to the video you will have a better voice in the videos.

Umme
Jun 20, 2012 at 11:10 am

Hola! Yo estoy nueve estudiante a ti. Puedes Hacer un video por Los possessivo pronombre, por favor?
I have tried hard to frame my request in espanol. Hope it is verdad.
Gracias!
Your videos are the best!

tina
Jul 22, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Your videos are very helpful! Thank you for sharing

Nancy
Feb 15, 2013 at 11:51 am

Thanks for the new videos! I really appreciate your great work.

Wendy Stuck
Mar 29, 2015 at 5:28 pm

I am using your videos (this and the “jugar” in the present tense) yet again to support my students! I have multiple SPED students who find your calm voice and clear explanations with simple graphics to be an immense boost. All students can play and replay your videos. (Your current survey about tee shirts… I would have loved your “cinco de mayo” shirt.) Thank you for all you do. If you and your family are ever in Newport News, Virginia, please feel free to visit Denbigh High School. I’d be happy to share my resources with you. If you use a “Smartboard” you are welcome to anything I’ve created.

Señor Jordan
Mar 30, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Thanks for your long time support and viewing of my vids! 😉

It turns out the “Cinco de Mayo” shirt wasn’t actually my design.

I’ll possibly be working on more designs in the future though!

-Sr. J

Copyright © 2015 Señor Jordan's Spanish Videos All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.