Posted by Señor Jordan on Feb 15, 2015 in -ER
, irregular yo form
, past tense
, year 2
Hola. In this video, we’re going to be going over the ONLY three irregular verbs in the imperfect tense: ser, ir, and ver in order to talk about what a person did, used to do, or would do in the past.
In the video, I’ll give you an easy formula to remember those endings to a familiar melody!
Enjoy and please leave any questions or comments below!
Helpful graphic (click to enlarge):
- Imperfect – AR verbs
- ♫ Imperfect – AR verbs song ♫
- Imperfect – ER / -IR verbs
- ♫ Imperfect -ER / -IR verbs song ♫
- Imperfect – Irregular verbs – ir, ser, ver
- ♫ Imperfect Irregular verbs song ♫
- Preterite vs imperfect
- Preterite vs imperfect (part 2)
- ♫ Preterite vs imperfect song! ♫