Hola. In this video, we’re going to be tackling those -ER & -IR verbs in the imperfect tense in order to talk about what a person did, used to do, or would do in the past.
In the video, I’ll give you an easy formula to remember those endings to a familiar melody!
Enjoy and please leave any questions or comments below!
Helpful graphic (click to enlarge):
- Imperfect â€“ AR verbs
- â™«Â Imperfect – AR verbs songÂ â™«
- Imperfect â€“ ER / -IR verbs
- â™« Imperfect -ER / -IR verbs songÂ â™«
- Imperfect â€“ Irregular verbs â€“ ir, ser, ver
- â™« Imperfect IrregularÂ verbs songÂ â™«Â
- Preterite vs imperfect
- Preterite vs imperfect (part 2)
- â™«Â Preterite vs imperfect song!Â â™«