Here is another simple story video to help you practice high frequency language in the form of a story about a little girl with a big appetite and a bigger problem!
Each “Spanish in Context” video contains the language in context to help you get more repetition of the really important words in the language (with a few additional words for the story as well).
I hope you enjoy!
Present Tense Version:
Past Tense Version:
Check the end of each video!
And read along with the video by buying the book here!
- Spanish in Context – La cita de Carlos
- Spanish in Context – El zombi feo
- Spanish in Context – La cobija de Santiago
- Spanish in Context – Plutón es pequeño
- Spanish in Context – El pedazo de brócoli
- Direct Objects
- Direct Objects (part 3): attaching
- —ING in Spanish
- Present Tense: Tener
- Present Tense: Tener expressions
- Preterite Tener
- Preterite vs Imperfect